Original Price: $1,450.00
Expert: MiEA 4.0.ex4 (Unlocked)
Set/Files: miea 4.0.set
Attention! The EA’s work in the tester does not display its work in real time. Strategy Tester does not allow trading all 9 pairs at the same time!
MiEA (My Invest EA) is a multicurrency adviser that simultaneously controls 9 pairs from one window. It has a wide selection of settings, as well as a trading panel for manual work, or to adjust the work if necessary.
- 1. The choice of couples to work. You can see in the INFO panel below, there are numbers of each pair (16), to select the desired one just press the button with the pair number and start work. Of the options there are: Open an order (11), close all orders for the selected pair (4), close only orders that are in positive territory (2), close only orders that are in loss (3). By default, the pair is not selected; work with the pair on which the adviser is installed.
- 2. A button that is responsible for closing all positive orders for the selected pair (1).
- 3. The button that is responsible for closing all negative orders for the selected pair (1).
- 4. A button that is responsible for closing all orders for the selected pair (1).
- 5. The button which is responsible for closing all orders that the EA opened for all nine pairs. In other words, the emergency button “Close all”.
- 6. Button to enable / disable auto trading. In order to go completely into manual control, sometimes it is necessary to disable the algorithm for opening transactions by an adviser, this is exactly what this button is made for. When the auto trading button is turned off, all the adviser’s functionality will work, but it will not open the initial orders, nor will it close them when the profit is reached. When disabled, the stop percentage continues to work.
- 7. Button to enable / disable the accumulation of orders if the price goes towards the initial entry. Each new entry is carried out if there was a repeated signal, if the pair profit is greater than zero, if there is a specified step between the new and the last order.
- 8. Button to enable / disable the accumulation of orders if the price goes in the opposite direction from the initial entry. Each new entry is carried out if there was a repeated signal, if there is no profitable order, if there is a specified step between the new and the last order.
- 9. On / off button for trading the MT4 mobile terminal. Many traders who work with advisers or trading systems are faced with the fact that there is no way to quickly and comfortably control the adviser remotely from a mobile terminal. For example, close all orders in a pair, or all orders in an account with the click of a button, or initiate a grid of orders in the desired direction for the desired pair. In MiEA, this is implemented.
- – To set the direction of trade (open the first starting order), just make sure that the EA does not have orders for this pair and open an order with any lot in the right direction (preferably with a minimum). At the same time, the adviser will open his order in this direction and continue to conduct a series of orders as his own.
- – To close all orders for the required pair, it is enough to open an order with any lot (preferably with a minimum) in the opposite direction from the direction of the adviser’s trade. That is, if the adviser conducts a series, for example, SELL, then a BUY order for the same pair is opened from the mobile terminal, the adviser will take this as a signal to close all orders for this pair.
- – To close all advisor orders for all pairs at the same time, it is enough to open the order in any direction according to the pair specified in the settings for closing. The parameter that is responsible for selecting the pair in the settings is displayed as MobClosPair and defaults to EURAUD. That is, if you need to close all orders, in the mobile terminal an order is opened in any direction for the EURAUD pair, the adviser will take this as a signal to close all orders.
- 10. On / off button for closing profitable orders for the night. The MiEA advisor has settings for the operating time in hours. By default, it is from 02:00 to 22:00 on the terminal time. If the unload button for the night is turned on, then upon reaching TimeEnd (22:00), the adviser will close all profitable orders, thereby resetting the trading volume and freeing up the margin, before switching to a new day and, as is usually the case, spread expansion.
- 11. BUY, SELL buttons. Made for manual opening of orders. The lot is set as a risk in the advisor settings and is displayed on the buttons so that the user understands which lot the order will open with.
- 12. Button to enable / disable the INFO panel. It often happens that the panel blocks the part of the chart that is needed for analysis, just press the button and the panel will collapse. Pressing it again will display the panel again. I do not advise you to disable the TRADE panel in the same way, since in this case the adviser will not see the panel settings.
- 13. The info panel block in which the account information is displayed. Balance, funds, margin, free margin, how many transactions the adviser opened in total.
- 14. Block statistics profit. Here you can see what current profit or how much the adviser earned earlier.
- 15. A block that displays the current profit for each pair separately.
2. We make no warranty of:
.Bug Free (because we are not the vendor, so we carry no liability/responsibity of any items
.All statements regarding the product are Vendor promises, not us…
.We shall not be held responsible of results caused by any item from our site.
3. NO share/reselling.
If we found out, we will ban your account and your IP without notice.
You will not get any updates of any item you buy.
4. No support and we do not promise any update.
5. Don’t dispute, if there any issue you should contact us nicely to resolve any Issue
All systems work as the developers designed them to work. But we are only vendors so we are not responsible for the performance or claims of the developers of these systems and we don’t provide money back guarantee or support with these products. Please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from? Also as some of the products were created to run on old MT4 versions only (v594 or below), while others will run on the new MT4 versions (v600 or above), it is your responsibility to choose the right system for your MT4 version. We are not responsible if you haven’t made your background check on the product and purchased something that is not compatible with your platform. Again: please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from.
THOSE SHOWN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS ARE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. BY USING OUR PRODUCTS ON A LIVE ACCOUNT WITH REAL MONEY THE USER AGREES TO NOT HOLD THE PRODUCT DEVELOPER LIABLE FOR ANY TRADING DECISIONS MADE BY THE USER. THE DEVELOPER OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY REAL MONEY LOSSES INCURRED THROUGH USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.