Original price $299
Price : $15
Expert: Open lock_5.9.0.ex4 (Latest-Unlocked)
Advisor helps to reduce the drawdown on the account.
For this, the unprofitable transaction is divided into many small parts, each of which is closed by the adviser separately.
Possible work in tandem with other advisers. For example, when your advisor has accumulated a loss, Open Lock can turn it off and take the deal with you.
METHODS OF MONEY MANAGEMENT
- Locking to prevent an increase in drawdown;
- Averaging orders that are necessary to close the loss;
- Partial closing to reduce the load on the deposit.
The averaging orders are opened with small lots so as not to burden the deposit.
The profit on these orders is used to partially close the further loss-making positions.
After closing the averaging positions, the adviser aligns the lock.
- Language – the language of the control panel interface
- Magic number – unique number of averaging orders. It should not coincide with the magic numbers of other advisors
- Locking – includes full locking of positions on a financial instrument. If 5 lots are opened for Buy, the adviser will open 5 more lots for Sell. Thus, the loss on the account ceases to increase.
- Averaging orders
- Lot – lot size for the first transaction
- Step – distance in pips between orders
- Direction – in which direction the averaging orders will open
- Closing Orders
- The choice of orders , with which the advisor works. You can choose all the orders or some specific one. Only unprofitable orders are displayed in the list
- Lot – which lot will be closed from a losing trade. If the parameter is equal to 0.2, and the transaction is opened by lot 1.0, the adviser will close such a transaction in 5 steps
- Profit is the minimum profit that should be at the closing of the averaging orders and the part of the loss-making order
The EA removes all SL and TP levels. This is necessary for correct operation.
When specifying the direction of trade, you should set the averaging lot more than the lot you are closing.
2. We make no warranty of:
.Bug Free (because we are not the vendor, so we carry no liability/responsibity of any items
.All statements regarding the product are Vendor promises, not us…
.We shall not be held responsible of results caused by any item from our site.
3. NO share/reselling.
If we found out, we will ban your account and your IP without notice.
You will not get any updates of any item you buy.
4. No support and we do not promise any update.
5. Don’t dispute, if there any issue you should contact us nicely to resolve any Issue
All systems work as the developers designed them to work. But we are only vendors so we are not responsible for the performance or claims of the developers of these systems and we don’t provide money back guarantee or support with these products. Please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from? Also as some of the products were created to run on old MT4 versions only (v594 or below), while others will run on the new MT4 versions (v600 or above), it is your responsibility to choose the right system for your MT4 version. We are not responsible if you haven’t made your background check on the product and purchased something that is not compatible with your platform. Again: please do your due diligence so you know what you are purchasing, there are dozens of good forums and review sites on the internet that you can get unbiased info from.
THOSE SHOWN PRODUCTS AND SERVICES SHOULD BE USED AS LEARNING AIDS ONLY AND SHOULD NOT BE CONSTRUED AS INVESTMENT ADVICE. IF YOU DECIDE TO INVEST REAL MONEY, ALL TRADING DECISIONS ARE YOUR OWN RESPONSIBILITY. BY USING OUR PRODUCTS ON A LIVE ACCOUNT WITH REAL MONEY THE USER AGREES TO NOT HOLD THE PRODUCT DEVELOPER LIABLE FOR ANY TRADING DECISIONS MADE BY THE USER. THE DEVELOPER OF OUR PRODUCTS WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR ANY REAL MONEY LOSSES INCURRED THROUGH USE OF OUR PRODUCTS.